Information on the right of cancellation and instructions
You can return the received merchandise without stating reasons within two weeks by sending back the merchandise.
The following cancellation policy applies to contracts for goods that can be sent by post as a package.
Cancellation policy for goods that can be sent by post as a package
As a consumer, you have the right to rescind this contract within 14 days without stating reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days and begins on the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier nominated by you has or have, respectively, taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to inform us,
about your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. by means of a letter sent by post or by e-mail).
For this, you can use our sample withdrawal form, which is, however, not mandatory. To observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to dispatch the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you rescind this contract we shall reimburse any payments we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exemption of additional costs that will resultfrom the fact that you chose a different way of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and within forteen days at the latest from the day on which we were notified of your withdrawal from the contract. For reimbursement we shall use the same payment method used by you for the original transaction, unless specifically agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances you will be charged in connection with this reimbursement. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have proven that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall return the goods immediately and, in any case, within fourteen days at the latest from the day you notified us of your withdrawal from the contract, to our EU depot, NARTU AG c/o Cargo Care GmbH, Augartenstrasse 27, A-6890 Lustenau (Austria). The deadline is met if you return the goods prior to the expiry of the deadline. The direct cost of returning the goods shall be borne by you.
Contracts for delivering goods that are not standard and for the production of which an individual choice or specification has to be made by the costumer or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer cannot be withdrawn.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for delivering goods that are not standard and for the production of which an individual choice or specification has to be made by the costumer or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer,
- Contracts for delivering goods that can perish quickly or whose best before date would be exceeded in short time,
- Contracts for delivering goods that are sealed and that are not suited for return on the grounds of health protection or for hygienical reasons, if they have been unsealed after delivery,
- Contracts for delivering goods that were, by reason of their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed on upon conclusion of the contract, which can, however, be delivered no earlier than 30 days following conclusion of the contract and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader,
- Contracts for the supply of sound and video recordings or computer software in a sealed package that has been unsealed after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exeption of subscription contracts.